CASHIERS DESIGNER SHOWHOUSE






I think I mentioned that I was went to Cashiers a couple of weeks ago with Michael Ladisic to look at a project.  It was a fast trip but we did run through the Cashiers Designer Showhouse [which was 3 small cottages] quickly.  And I do mean fast!

I have some pictures but seriously I have no names or info on anything so if you email me to ask a question I will poke you in the eyes:)

AND.....I hope that none of the designers get mad if I don't credit them.....because I did not record who did which room.

I really liked this kitchen in the first cottage....especially with the countertop material running up the back giving it a nice clean look.


I have always loved a lamp in a kitchen....

Laundry room

I believe it was a Cambria.


This family room was a mix of modern and rustic....




Pretty trim on these curtains.

This was one of my favorite bedrooms....so pretty and classic.








I do remember that this bathroom below was painted SW Urbane Bronze and I love it!  That gold mirror.....Hubba Hubba!  Somebody tell me who makes it please:)





 The only reason I know who did this one is because I happen to see the list of stuff for sale.....BD Jefferies



 Again...it has a masculine feel to it which I tend to gravitate towards.....

I love the ceiling....and all of the textures



I was all over this dining space....it was perfection to me. 



This iconic Brunschwig and Fils wallpaper is a classic....









On trend with black and white buffalo check....


Pretty Schumacher pillow fabric!

 I love this cow by Dawne Raulet who did my beloved swan:)

This trend of wooden chairs and stools.....


Colorful wallpaper!

Another pretty kitchen.....

There was a lot to look at and so many styles! Rustic, modern and traditional.....something for everyone. 

Favorites?

And yesterday while Irma was around Atlanta [I hope all of your families are safe]..... I did nothing as shown by this picture.
The only reason I got this many steps was chasing Cami while she had the "indoor zoomies"!


 It's hard to explain to a dog that there will be no walks today:(

Thanks for reading y'all.....

Shagrateful





9 comments

René said...

Hahaha! We just walked in the rain. We have to in order to survive. Loved that house - so many great details!

therelishedroost said...

Bravo what a well done showhouse!!! Stay safe and dry!! xo K

Anonymous said...

The first pretty bedroom is by Francie Hargrove. She has a lovely store in Cashiers.

Cindy said...

Oh wow, that was interesting... so many textures and prints everywhere. Favorites - that first bedroom, the urban bronze and the paintings.

Cindy

onnery said...


Showhouse full of inspirations ….both kitchens, Urbane Bronze and the mirror, bedrooms, the stone fireplace and on and on!

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Hi Sherry,
This is stunning! Thanks for the tour! Every detail and finish is so understated and sophisticated and then wow, that pop of energy in the powder room wallpaper! Love! (Cami's pretty sweet too💕)

cindy hattersley design said...

So many great details here! Tons of pinterest potential..thanks for the tour...give Cami a pat from Beau!!

brenda murphy said...

I love, love, love your blog and have been following for years! I like to review my emails first thing in the morning, take care of business, walk Gracie my golden doodle, turn out the horses, muck stalls...and when I get back into the house, make a latte and read your blog when it makes its appearance in my inbox! Yippee! Now, if you only lived in Ontario, that would really make my day:) PS. Also love when Cami makes an appearance . xo

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to know who makes the colorful bathroom wallpaper (abstract)? Thank you.

Back to Top